Going live today at 2:30 EST: Effective Wiki (and Web 2.0) teaching

OK, guys, if your'e around today at 2:30, feel free to drop by the ustream channel or visit the Google presentation for my wiki workshop up here in Maine.

I'm planning to stream if bandwidth allows most of the workshop.

So, just go to http://k12wiki.wikispaces.com to pick up the "TV Channel" and the Google presentation. If you want to play, this may not be the time for you -- I plan to ustream again tonight and that will be a good time.

If you want to participate in learning (and yes, if you go ahead and join the wiki before class starts, I'll even let you do some editing and teamwork with the folks in the class -- in fact, I'd love that.)

Let's try this out. Of course, my focus is on the folks in the room and if anything happens that takes away from that the stream comes down (although we'll keep using google presentations.

Come on over and Wiki with Vicki! (The class is from 2:30 - 5 pm EST you're welcome just to drop in!)

tag: , ,

Popular Posts